Ars Nova is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, so your donations are tax-deductible. And Ars Nova deeply appreciates those in the community who support us to make the music possible. Simply put, we couldn’t do it without you! Thank you for your support.
Here are some of the things that we need your help to fund:
- Payments to the musicians, of course! The vast majority of our budget goes toward compensating our musicians–but, as many of our patrons know, ticket sales only cover a small fraction of any orchestra’s budget. So we rely on your donations for this most fundamental of our financial needs. This is how, together, we breathe life into music. Thank you.
- Licensing the compositions we perform (for works not in the public domain)
- Musicians expenses, like parking, transportation, babysitting, etc. All of this matters to make sure we can focus on a sublime musical experience.
- Operational basics, like our corporate fees, insurance, banking etc.
- The rest of our budget…we keep incredibly lean. That’s items like marketing, fundraising, IT, printing, events…so we can keep our focus on the music.